Wednesday 14 March 2012

MINT!


After going on many trainer journeys’ over the past few weeks, I’m back! First hitting you with straight up summer vibes! Coming all the way from my recent trip to Paris! Jordan’s were everywhere so I wanted to come back with something a little different that I knew I would have trouble finding in the U.K.


The Nike Pre Montreal Racer

In the delightful calypso/white/fresh mint colour way. With the all suede front they are hard to wear at the moment with the sporadic English weather, but once the sun’s out these will be the perfect summer shoe, sipping mojitos and basking in the glorious sunshine.

Purchased from Espace Killiwatch an unreal treasure trove of goodies. Definitely a must if you’re heading to Paris! I have seen these on a few well known English websites, but not below a 6 sadly enough.


Keep checking more posts to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment