Wednesday 14 March 2012

Fresh from 93!


These quite literally found me whilst walking around Portobello market one sunny Friday afternoon. As I was not really looking for anything in particular, I had just got back from Paris with loads of clothes and a pair of new kicks in tow. I was just weaving in and out of the stalls enjoying my surroundings when I turned one corner and there they were!



I couldn't believe my eyes, sitting on their original box!! It was all a blur from there on I knew I had to have them!
The situation was, the guy selling them either new what he had sitting there and selling them for £££’s or was completely oblivious. So I asked the dreaded question ‘how much are they?’ he replied with £60 although that was a good deal I’m a student and can’t make any rash decisions so I walked on thinking about them for the next 10 minutes in a daze. 

I went back to try them on, they were perfect! Now I defo couldn’t leave them after a chat with the stall owner he let me have them for £50 the deal was done! I am still buzzing to this day.



 So I guess the moral of the story is: These things do just find you.


No comments:

Post a Comment