Monday 13 February 2012

Sunday surprise.


I have never been a major Adi head until I saw these…


                      
Adidas Montreal wheat suede, caramel suede as I like to refer to it as, makes me want to lick them every time I look at them. Coming from the adidas archive range where Adidas have bought back numerous of the ‘vintage’ styles. This find seriously was a strict case of they found me! (Hence the name of our blog)

Anyone who has worked in retail knows how boring Sundays can be but to my surprise these beauties brightened it right up. I had been after them for age but only had my size online I don’t know why I didn’t just order them off there weeks ago maybe a few other trainer purchase got there first. But to find these sitting in the stockroom literally had me bouncing off the walls, hugging them with delight grinning from ear to ear.


Adidas I will never overlook you again, Malmo’s are next on my purchase list. Check the rest of the Adidas archive collection here www.size.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment