Thursday 28 June 2012

Superga x HOH

So this collaboration has been out for a while now, unfortunately I was to late on the first drop to get first pickings. After some late night tweetings I came across a tweet from the man himself, Henry Holland letting us know the Superga website has been re-stocked. www.superga.co.uk

Now that I've got the choice I don't know if I should grab a pair or not. I'm not one for these platform sneakers that are about at the moment which a lot of this collaboration does consist of. But there are some cute polka dot original Surperga pumps in pastel colours (perfect for summer) that have slightly caught my eye.



At £60 a pop, it's not an easy decision to make, tweet us @theyfound_me and let us know what you think! Head over to the Supegra website to check out the full collection and grab yours NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment