Thursday 19 April 2012

Who's excited?


This has been coming for a while, but didn't realise it would be so soon and so unexpected! I was pleasantly surprised at worked yesterday when I was shown these.



My heart stopped, palms started to sweat and wanted to tell anyone that would listen and those who didn't, basically I wanted to tell everyone I was so excited. The first release of the 2012 huarache le drop for this year. Unfortunately these are not for those blessed with small feet, but I just couldn’t miss the opportunity to show these to you.



With an all-black exterior apart from a few mustard accents and the signature white soles these are what a lot of people have been waiting for. Unfortunately there are no OG colour ways in this drop, BUT it is the huarache 20th anniversary this year. So expect big things from this silhouette over the next year!



Apologies for the poor picture quality, caught completely unaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment