Saturday 5 May 2012

It's been a while.


Hey, so it it’s been a while since I’ve embraced you with my consumerist presence. It’s finally time to update you with my newest additions.



An Easter present to me was these canvas Nike Air Max 1’s. Just the perfect colour way for spring/summer. Although I haven’t been able to get much wear out of them at the moment due to the awful weather we’ve been having and the all canvas EVERYTHING doesn’t fare well in the current climate.



Secondly are these Nike Air Max 90’s which are a JD pick up, would you believe! I’ve wanted them for a while with the volt air bubble unit, who’s eye won’t these babies catch? Yet again a great sneak for the summer!





I had been waiting for these bad boys to drop since Christmas. Air Jordan UV 4! I’m beginning to sound like a broken record but yet another great summer shoe, which will also carry you all the way through to autumn. One of my favourite features on this shoe is the little bit of sparkle on the grey toe guard make it’s especially one for the ladies.





And lastly these were an unexpected addition to my collection Nike Air Mariah PR! Sold to me by my friend Sophie B (watch out for her blog post very soon) at a barganious £15 you gotta love her! The bright pink accents, ultra marine swoosh and panelling against the white fabric is just a classic colour way in my eyes, and one which I can’t wait to wear!




So there you go, hope you enjoy. Tweet us your kicks pics on twitter @theyfound_me. 



1 comment: